Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Last Minute New Years Eve Outfits

Hello Friends!

New Years is right around the corner! I cannot believe how fast this year went by and how much is in store for next year. What do you guys typically do for New Years? I feel like it's always made out to be this super cool, party night. Typically my family goes to a my dad's office party. Its alright, but there is free alcohol. This year my family is coming to visit us so we have to create other plans. It will probably something low key like fireworks at home and watching the ball drop.

Holiday Outfit | CGH Lifestyle

Even though I'm not going out I find it so fun to dress up anyway. I found some cute outfits and sequin-y things. When in doubt, I don't think you can go wrong with a simple little black dress, but I like the idea of dressing up with great pants, especially if you're somewhere colder! 



 



What are you doing for New Years?
XOXO