Friday, January 13, 2017

101 in 1001 Update!

Hello Friends!

Well I am about 3 months away from completing my 101 in 1001 days. I have to say it was a lot more challenging that I had expected it to be. I knew some of the things on my list were going to be difficult, but I found myself having to more actively search for things that would fulfill my list. I do know that because of that I did have a lot more fun along the way. So I'm going to share some of the things I've been up to lately and hopefully come March 20th I'll have more things crossed off. I have accepted that I won't be done with all of it come March 20th, but I will create a new list and try again!

one// Have a Spa Weekend

My grandma and cousins came into town for a week. My grandma stayed with us. She's getting older so we really had a limited amount of things we could do, ultimately we stayed in one day and had facials. We also went to this wonderful spa and got our nails done! Even my mom joined in on the fun and it was a great time!



two// Send Christmas Cards


I finally did it!! I've been wanting to do this for so long and we keep taking Christmas card pictures but I never send them. This year I found some super cute cards (our pictures came out ugly) and I sent them to all my friends! I think they really liked it too.

three// Redesign Blog

You can see this one for yourself, the blog is totally different! I'm still trying to get used to what it looks like and I'm not 100% sure I love it, if not I can totally fix it up again, so not worried! This was a fun experiment though in getting out of my comfort zone.

four// Clean out my closet

I feel like this is a never ending feat, but I finally took a major step in getting rid of many useless things that were cluttering my closet and life. I had clothes from when I was 13 in my closet. It feels nice to start fresh!