Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Book Club: January 2017

Hello Fellow Clubbies,

Well it has been a while since I wrote one of these! I have fallen behind on my reading and now that I'm getting close to the end of my 101 in 1001, I am making a last critical push to get to the list complete! I'm really excited about getting it all done. I'm nearly done with the list and now I have finally gotten back into the groove of reading regularly.

 Anne of Green Gables// L.M. Montgomery
I loved reading this one. Anne is just so happy and imaginative. I know that this is typically a book read by a younger demographic, but I never read it in school so I really wanted to add this one to my list. I enjoyed living in Green Gable with Anne. She was a delight.

The Emperor's Children// Claire Messud
This is a fun and interesting book. It is about a group of 30 year old friends and their lives as it gets turned around by the arrival of one of the friend's cousin. Its such a fun read! It just flies by.

What are you reading?
XOXO