Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!!

Hello All!


Well it is officially 2017!! I know everyone is so happy that 2016 is over, but I have to say it was a pretty good year for me. No year is perfect, but we have to take the good and the bad as it comes and learn to be better for the next year.

In 2016, I graduated from college, I started applying for my masters, I blogged every month, I got a cat, I was able to deploy and help people, I met a wonderful man, and I had a lot of fun family and friend time. Now it wasn't perfect, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

2017 is a blank slate. A chance to start brand new and we have to take it. If 2016 was particularly sucky for you then make a change. Choose one thing a day, week, or month that you have to power to change for the better and do it. The future is in your hands! Take charge of it.

What did you do for New Years?
XOXO