Wednesday, January 25, 2017

How To Look More Awake In The Morning

Hello Friends!

Sleep is a hard thing to come by sometimes. There are nights that I pass out and not even a bomb would wake me up and other days that I just can't seem to keep my eyes closed. Unfortunately those late nights are clearly evidenced on my face. I look extra pale with very dark circles around my eyes.


I know for sure that I am not alone in this boat. I don't feel or look awake some mornings. I have tried to stay clear of coffee, since that gives me headaches too often so I've had to result to different ways of looking more awake in the morning.

Drink Water// Throughout the day drink as much water as possible. It is good for you to drink at least 8 cups of water a day. Water helps to hydrate your skin and organs which causes us to only look more awake, but feel more awake.

Store Your Morning Eye Cream in the Fridge// applying anything cold under your eyes for five minutes or longer will drastically help reduce bags and puffy eyes. If you don't like eye or facial cream you can also use cold spoons or frozen peas under your eyes.

A Quick Splash// Spritz your face with cool water to help revive your skin

BB Cream// It is moisturizing and has SPF. It helps make your face all even toned.

Highlight// Use cream highlighter to give yourself a nice dewy fresh skin look and create a natural glow.

Exercise// If you have time do a quick exercise or stretch to get your circulation flowing, even if it is just for 10 minutes it will make a huge difference.

How do you look awake?
XOXO