Monday, January 23, 2017

Wanderlust

Hello Fellow Wanderers,



I absolutely love traveling and exploring new places. This year I really wanted to try and squeeze in some more adventuring to my life. Hopefully, I will be able to get some more trips in. In the meantime I have an ever expanding list of places I want to visit.



Maine// One of my best friends lives in Maine and I really want to go for a visit. Since I am a Florida girl I know that winter in Maine is not for me so hopefully I can make it a summer visit.

Buenos Aires// My family just visited us from Buenos Aires. I would really love another chance to go back to my homeland and visit all my family.



Iceland// I am dying to see the Northern Lights! Iceland seems like such a different place to visit and I am so excited to hopefully see all that it has to offer.

Nantucket// It is such a fun summer place. Even though I live in the summer destination for many I would love to just explore this small, summer town.



Utah// For the skiing, the mountains, the relaxed nature, the amazing canyon. I love the mountains and their vast sense of adventure. I always feel so relaxed and rejuvenated when I'm in the mountains.

Disney World// I am obsessed with this magical place! It was on my 101 in 1001 but sadly I was not able to squeeze it in so far. I am hoping that I'll get to go back soon.



Australia// My best friend has not totally sold me on exploring Australia. He used to live there and he always talks about how fun and amazing it is. Hopefully I'll be able to visit the land down under.


Where do you want to go?
XOXO