Friday, February 17, 2017

Favorite Workouts

Hello Friends!

This year I have really been trying to stay on my New Year's Resolutions. More specifically I am trying to lose weight and get in shape. It has been pretty difficult for me to find exercises that I like to do on a regular basis. I usually end up losing motivation and quitting.



I love doing yoga. I talk about it all the time, I know, I know. I like doing aerial yoga especially with my friends. I find it more enjoyable to go with them. I don't really like going to yoga if it's not aerial yoga. I'm particularly picky when it comes to the instructors. Luckily for me I found a really great online instructor that I love! She does fabulous yoga challenges.


Other work outs I like include going for a walk. My friend and I go for walks. We try go to for about an hour to two hours every day or so. Its hard for me because of some hip and joint issues I have. I need to do some low impact workouts. Its perfect because we can walk along the ocean for the most amazing views.

We are now moving on to try some Pure Barre, kickboxing, and some Zumba. I'm most excited for the Pure Barre. It looks like so much fun. It is a full body exercise while also staying low impact. I am, also, looking into going to a trampoline workout zone. I'm really excited to try out new exercises.

What is your favorite exercise?
XOXO