Monday, April 3, 2017

30 Day Yoga Challenge

Hello Yogis!

This past month I decided to try out Adrienne's 30 Day Yoga Challenge. Now I know I talk about yoga ALL the time and I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about it, but I really loved this one. The one thing I liked about doing it online with Adrienne is that I always knew what to expect from her. Unlike other online classes she makes it a point to give beginners/intermediates/advanced all different choices and variations of positions. This is particularly helpful to me, when I am feeling discouraged.


I really loved doing this challenge and I will definitely be doing more challenges. Since they are only 30 mins max, I know I can set aside that time just for me. I really am working on more me time. In my time I have been able to accomplish so many things. I can do a downward dog without my arms giving out, I can touch my toes, and I feel more comfortable relaxing.

How do you yoga?
XOXO