Sunday, April 30, 2017

Book Cub: April {2017}

Hello My Fellow Bookies!

This month has been interesting. I have gotten a lot of reading in, thankfully, because of all the traveling I've been doing lately. All that time at airports and on plane rides has given me so much opportunity to catch up on my reading. I love traveling! And even though some days get to be too long, I am grateful for my time with my books.

The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath
I started this one on my plane ride to Columbus and by the time I got back home, I was nearly done with it. It captivated me from the beginning. I needed to know what was going to happen next. Being written in the first person perspective really made it a lot easier to relate and to fall into this world that Sylvia Plath lays our for us.


Image result for the awakening book
The Awakening by Kate Chopin
Such a fun read. You get to really immerse yourself in New Orleans and all the different aspects of the Creole culture. I absolutely love traveling into this new world with Edna.

What are you reading?
XOXO