Monday, May 8, 2017

Green Smoothies

Hello Friends!







































We are well into spring and getting ready for summer now. With that in mind, we have been having more smoothies in my house. My sister convinced us to make Green Smoothies, and I was the only one brave enough to try it with her. I was surprised as how good it actually was and how easy it is to make. I am totally in love with smoothie bowls, but this is a great alternative to making them yourselves at home.

Ingredients:

-Frozen fruits
-Spinach
-Frozen yogurt
-Blender
-Chia Seeds
-Fresh Fruit





Steps:
1. Choose the type of fruit you want to use. I suggest staying away from red fruit.
2. Add the frozen fruit, frozen yogurt, spinach, and some liquid into the blender. We used orange juice.
3. Blend all together until there are no more fruit pieces.
4. Serve in a bowl and decorate with fresh fruit and chia seeds as wanted. Enjoy!



What kinds of smoothies do you like?
XOXO