Friday, May 19, 2017

Netflix Shows I'm Loving

Hello Friends!

I am totally loving some shows on Netflix lately. Some of my friends have been giving me suggestions of different shows to watch. And with both my sisters in town, we are definitely watching a lot more Netflix lately. I decided to share some of my favorites with you all! If you have some current favorites share with me!!


one// Great British Bake Off

Obviously this one HAS to be my number one. If you haven't seen it you MUST. It is the perfect combination of baking show, drama, and Brits. The best part about it is how easy it is to replicate the recipes. 

two// Leverage

LOVE this show!!! It is basically a group of criminals that work together for the greater good. It is really fun and kind of amazing how well they can come up with plans. Ultimately the criminals really are good guys and they work so hard to help "the little guys".

three// Outback Truckers

This one is very similar to Highway Thru Hell. If you've seen this show you'll know just how amazing it is. Outback Truckers is the less good version of Highway thru Hell, but you get to explore Australia and all the difficulties they go through.

four// Anne with an E

I recently finished Anne of Green Gables and this is a pretty good tv remake of the book. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it was a great show! I would totally suggest watching it (and reading the book).

five// The Crown

This has been my favorite royal show! I watched Reign and the Tudors, as well. I love watching shows about the royal families, they're kinda accurate, but mostly fun. You get to see how truly petty they were.

What are you watching?
XOXO