Friday, June 30, 2017

Book Club {June 2017}

Hello My Fellow Clubbies!

I finally got out of my reading rut and spent some time with this wonderful book! I am glad that I finally cracked it open instead of leaving it laying on my bedside table. I do find that travel definitely helps me overcome my ruts. I am very fortunate to be able to spend plenty of time reading and sharing with you all.

When G-d Winks at You by Squire Rushnell
I love this book! I started reading it on the plane to Charlotte and did not want to put it down. It is very well written and full of stories to fully demonstrate what he is talking about. It really puts a lot of things that happen in life in perspective. I know many times it feels random or that maybe you do have the guardian angel watching over you. It was a new and interesting way of exploring my faith.

What are you reading?
XOXO