Monday, July 10, 2017

23 Things You Didn't Know About Me

Hello Friends!

Today is my birthday so I thought I would do something a little more fun! I wanted to share some things about myself. I know I slowly share some things as I have gone along with the blogging, but I wanted to share somethings that are maybe not so obvious or I might not necessarily share.




1. I've always wanted to be a mom and can't WAIT to have kids! I want a whole house full of kids someday - seriously like four or five haha. 

2. I was born in Argentina so I speak spanish.

3. My favorite color is orange (I mean literally obsessed with orange!)

4. I sleep with a stuffed animal every night. Her name is Miss Hippo (Creative, I know)



5. I swam competitively from 3rd grade through 12th grade. I would be in the pool 8 times a week and I'm pretty sure I smelled like chlorine always. I also played water polo and we won State Championships all four years of high school.

6. I collect keychains. Seriously, I always ask anyone that travels to bring me back a keychain

7. I like to put gummi bears in my ice cream because I like when they get hard.

8. I like to knit, this summer I am knitting a blanket for my sister for her to take to college.

9. I really dislike driving! I try to avoid it at all costs.

10. Netflix is my guilty pleasure, I am constantly looking for something new to watch. Currently binge watching The Office, again

11. I don't have a favorite food


12. I graduated from college in May 2016 with a degree in Biology and I will be going to Grad School

13. Growing up my sisters and I had a pet turtle

14. I now have a cat (Sammy) he is absolutely the king of the house

15. This past year I accidentally broke 2 laptops..... I'm technologically inept 

16. I love to travel and I have the loooooongest bucket list

17. I don't really like to cook, but I can bake bread :)



18. My uncle and I share the same birthday, so every year we compete to see who will wish the other a Happy Birthday first (I won).

19. I am extremely introverted and shy, and I found blogging to be a good way for me to learn how to put myself out there.

20. I have an ever growing list of books that I want to read, I love to read

21. I like planning, but for whatever reason, I am horrible at planning trips or vacations, I think its because there are too many options.

22. I am bad at making decisions

23. I am incredibly clutsy, I have 9 scars from where I've fallen/injured myself

Hope you learned something new! And I'd love to hear new things about y'all!
XOXO