Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Birthday + NEWS!

Hello Friends!

On Monday it was the start of my birthday week! I have to say it was a very low key birthday. I stayed home, hung out with my family, had my favorite dinner and cake, then spent some time skyping my boyfriend. The not so great part about having family and friends that live super far away is that you can't celebrate with them, the nice part is that I spent the majority of my birthday talking on the phone. I spend hours and hours talking to all my family and friends. I must say that's my favorite part. Tuesday was a super busy day at the Red Cross. Today I'm hanging out with a friend, then Thursday is babysitting. Friday night I'm going to dinner then drinks with my friends. I am a very lucky girl.




Since it was my birthday, I wanted to share some news with you all. I will be moving to Boston in the fall (September) to start grad school. I know I alluded to it a bit in some of things I've posted, but I wanted to officially tell you all!!!

I am incredibly excited for this new adventure and chapter in my life, and to be able to share it with you all! If you know Boston well and would like to help a girl out with apartments, places to eat, things to do, etc. please let me know. I would greatly appreciate ALL THE HELP! I have never moved like this before, so we are all in for an adventure.



XOXO