Monday, July 31, 2017

Book Club {GoodReads}

Hello My Fellow Clubbies!

I finally broke down and did it! I got myself a GoodReads account. I've been thinking about doing this for a while. I'm happy to have a place where I can keep track of my books, and add to my ever growing list of books. As y'all know, I have a VERY long list of books, plus I am trying to read the Rory Gilmore challenge for my 101 in 1001 challenge.

Anyway, I have a school "assigned" reading. Really I thought this was over with high school, but here I am again going into school with a summer reading book! I am determined to make the best of it. Everyone in our FaceBook group seems to enjoy it, so I'll give it the old college try. (Mind you I have not finished reading this book so I'm not recommending or not recommending the book).


All Souls: A Family Story from Southie: Michael Patrick MacDonald
I am really hoping this is a good book. I will probably update it on my GoodReads. We will see what happens!

What should I read next?
XOXO