Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Independence Day

Hello All!

Happy Independence Day!

This is my favorite holiday. I love the summer feeling, fireworks, BBQ, and family fun. Last year I didn't get to celebrate with my family. I did get to have an amazing experience in West Virginia after the terrible flooding.



A year ago today, I was in West Virginia.
A year ago today, I was sitting in a tornado shelter
A year ago today, I didn't get to see any fireworks
A year ago today, we had a BBQ in a warehouse
A year ago today, I felt truly American, helping people most in need at that moment



It has been a crazy year so far, I have grown in many ways. I am very thankful for where I am today and I am very excited to see where this year will take me. Although as I am writing this it is raining and kind of yucky outside, I know it will be a great day. My sisters are arguing about "most american movie" while cooking some (read a lot) of food for dinner tonight. We are ready to celebrate the country that welcomed us so easily and freely.



G-d Bless!
XOXO