Monday, July 17, 2017

My Not So Secret Mug Obsession

Hi Friends!


I am OBSESSED with mugs! I love mugs that have fun sayings on them. I'm such a sucker for mugs. I always want to buy them. I wish I had enough room for ALL the mugs. I don't even drink that much coffee. I've gotten to the point where I'll eat ice cream or rice out of my mugs, because I have far too many. So in order to curb my compulsive need to buy the mugs, I'm sharing some of my favorites with you.

I definitely need this one for my office! 

I thought this one was so cute! It's a perfect wanderlust mug.

ALWAYS hungry! 

I think these are so cute. They make me so excited to be a real adult and have my own house.

Could not be a truer statement

This one is so fun. It's the "Throw Confetti Around Like Happiness" Club

On a more serious note, I really like the large opening of the mugs. Perfect for tea.


Which are your favorite mugs?
XOXO